Just to give you all an update on how things are going, the baby hasn't come yet. I had my second corticosteriod shot yesterday. Those two shots should stimulate the fetal lung development and surfactant production which will increase his odds of survival if he is born early. The shots have also seemed to make Wesley into a wild man. His activity level has doubled in the last four days. It is nice to know that he is healthy and happy in there, even if it is a bit shocking to see my stomach dancing around.
I have been very blessed to have friends and family offer to help watch the kids and clean my house while I lay around and finish making this baby. I also had a good friend loan me her laptop, so that is the reason why I am able to post this blog entry. The laptop will definitely help me pass the time!
On Friday, I go in for another prenatal appointment and then I will have more to report on.
The Curse of the Fig Tree
7 years ago




1 comment:
good luck w/everything! Hope Wesley arrives safely. Guess he's just impatient and wants his turn to come to earth :)
Post a Comment