I had my sonogram today. It was so fun to see his little face. We got some good pictures. He has a small nose like Devin did and it looks like he has a very full little mouth. He also had a lot of hair. Both Devin and Layne had a lot of hair, but it never showed up on an ultrasound like Wesley's hair did. He is also measuring large. Already they are estimating him to be six pounds.
I have been having a lot of false labor and contractions, so I am relieved that it looks like he is healthy and strong and should be fine even if he is born this week. In spite of all the contractions, I am only 2 and a half centimeters dilated, so I doubt he will be born within the next week.
I forgot to ask them for a cd, so hopefully I can get one when I go in for my next checkup. Until then, I might manage to scan some of my print-offs and upload them to the blog so you can see his sweet little face.
The Curse of the Fig Tree
7 years ago




2 comments:
that would be fun to see what he looks like. Is the sonogram the 3-d ultra sound picture?
No, but it is still really clear. I was quite surprised she was able to get such good pictures in 2D. We got a couple of good frontal shots and some profile pictures too.
Post a Comment