Sometimes I have been at my wits end with Layne. He taxes my patience as well as my physical and emotional strength and I think I can't make it through another day. Then there are the fears. What does the future hold for Layne with his unique challenges? Some days, that outlook is better than others.
When we started Layne in preschool, I knew it would be tough. We are working on some ADHD treatments and for the most part we have been seeing more problems than solutions. It can be so discouraging. For the last twenty-four hours, we have been seeing a light at the end of the tunnel. Layne has started responding! Yesterday he had a good day at school, and today was even better. When I picked him up from school and heard the good news, I almost cried I was so happy. Here is a picture of Layne enjoying the rewards of his hard work at school today. Here's hoping that the changes we are seeing will last!




3 comments:
It sounds like Layne is ajusting. This is wonderful news. He looks very happy. You are such a good Mom.
You really are doing a great job with him. Just remember there will always be good and bad days. There is still progress as long as the average is improving.
Good luck with everything :) I hope he enjoys school!
Post a Comment