We drove a few blocks and then parked the car across from the school. We walked to the building.
We got to his classroom, put his backpack and lunch in his cubby, and he sat down for morning work.
Then, it was Layne's turn.
When we got there, he wanted to go straight to the potty. He ran right into the boy's bathroom before I had a chance to snag him.
We went into his classroom, and Ms. Renee helped him get his stuff put away.
Then he sat down on the carpet to hear Ms. Paula read him a story.
At eleven o'clock, I came and picked him up. He had a good day! Yeah Layne!
I was so happy to see Devin when I picked him up from the school. He also had a good day. He said, "Mom, I stayed on green the whole day!" He played with blocks, made patterns, and played with friends. Yeah, Devin! When we walked home it was 108 degrees. We all had red cheeks and drank a whole bunch of water when we walked in the door.




2 comments:
Oh Bridgette, the boys look adorable and so grown up as they went to school. It sounds like you had a good day too. Congratulations!!
Absolutely love this pictures and posts you do. Love you all very much . . . Boys enjoy school it is lots of fun!!!
Post a Comment