He's getting so big & is so handsome :) I like his haircut! Is he in Kindergarten this year?
Yes, he is in Kindergarten this year. Seth is getting so big and handsome too. I still think they look a lot alike.
Wow, he looks so grown up! I think he has changed a lot since I saw him last. It's hard to believe he's already old enough for Kindergarten!
Wow! Devin is growing up! Congrats! A teacher at home and at school now, I'm expecting greatness!
Devin looks so handsome in his new cloths and hair. Hope he has a great experience in kindergarten. What a lucky teacher to have such a special boy in her class.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He's getting so big & is so handsome :) I like his haircut! Is he in Kindergarten this year?
Yes, he is in Kindergarten this year. Seth is getting so big and handsome too. I still think they look a lot alike.
Wow, he looks so grown up! I think he has changed a lot since I saw him last. It's hard to believe he's already old enough for Kindergarten!
Wow! Devin is growing up! Congrats! A teacher at home and at school now, I'm expecting greatness!
Devin looks so handsome in his new cloths and hair. Hope he has a great experience in kindergarten. What a lucky teacher to have such a special boy in her class.
Post a Comment