Today was my first day teaching in my preschool co-op. It was fun! We had a science experiment with baking soda and vinegar. We used vinegar and baking soda to blow up a balloon. The kids were dutifully amazed, and I think they all had fun.
The Curse of the Fig Tree
7 years ago




4 comments:
how fun! I'll have to use that idea for my preschool co-op. Thanks for the good idea!
Yeah, science is a neglected subject with little ones, but they really love it. Check out this website:
http://scienceforpreschoolers.com/
How long are you doing a preschool for? Will Devin & Layne both be in it or is Devin going to be in Kindergarten this fall? Didn't you used to be a teacher?
Yeah, I was a teacher before I had Devin. I'm not sure how long I'll be doing this co-op. Devin will start Kindergarten this fall.
Post a Comment