Meet the Burbanks

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New Hair



We blogging Mom's are infamous for posting hundreds of pictures of our adorable offspring and no pictures of ourselves. Part of that is probably due to being the photographer most of the time, and also partly because it's a little embarrassing to post about yourself. I am bucking the trend here, for you mom. I talked to my mom and she wanted to see my hair. Here ya go. I went a lot shorter this time and it feels good as it has just started getting warm in Texas.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's really cute Bridgette! I like it a lot :)

Laura said...

It looks great Bridgette! J.R. thinks so too.

Shelley Gee said...

Love it, love it, love it!!!! It looks amazing. It is a very flattering style. We don't say things like this in high school, but you are very beautiful. Have a great day!!!

Bridgette said...

Thanks Shellie, and you too Jen and Laura. I'm glad you guys like it.

Kami said...

So Cute! I went short a few months ago, not that short though(I wasn't brave enough), and I love it!