Meet the Burbanks

Monday, June 15, 2009

Sonogram


I went in for my first prenatal appointment and sonogram today. Ben went with me. We were really pleased with how well the pictures turned out. It is amazing to think that the baby is so developed at only 11 weeks. One of my friends at work thought the second picture looked like a boy. I know it is supposed to be too soon to tell, but I see what she means. What do you think?

3 comments:

Shelley Gee said...

I can tell what they mean by the 'boy' title, but 11 weeks is REALLY early! How are you feeling? When is your due date?

Bridgette said...

My due date is January 6th. I have been pretty sick for the last couple of months, but I am starting to feel better. Vomiting is not fun, so that's good.

amber said...

I am amazed by those shots. None of my pics are any where near that cool. The 3-d is very neat. I am still voting for a girl...everyone needs one.