I posted this already to the Corner Garden, so if you've already read it, skip this. If you haven't, I am breaking the big news! I am about nine weeks along and should have a baby this January. I will keep you posted on all the details as I get them including the sonogram picture I should get at my doctor's appointment on the 15th of June.
The Curse of the Fig Tree
7 years ago




3 comments:
congratulations!! aim for the 22nd of january, that's both my boys birthdays:)
how is everything going? did your hubby ever find work? I hope things are going well for you guys!!
Congrats that is exciting news! Maybe you will end up with a little girl this time. Hope all goes well. Take care!
Thanks guys! We are doing okay. Ben is still looking for work. We are finding a lot of job leads, but no interviews yet. We are really optimistic that something will come up soon though.
Post a Comment