Meet the Burbanks

Friday, June 12, 2009

Project Manager or Project Coordinator Positions

Hello Family and Friends,

 

I wanted to thank all you who have offered your assistance in helping me find a job.  For those who would like to continue to assist me, I am providing you with the details of what I do and my qualifications.  Also to add a little incentive, I promise a dinner for two for any job lead that results in a job.

 

The following details should get you pretty close to what I am looking for:

  • Title: Jr. IT Project Manager, IT Project Coordinator, or Associate IT Project Manager
  • Location: Anywhere in the US.  If it is the right job for us, I am willing to relocate.  Yes, that means moving closer to family ;-)
  • Education: Bachelor’s Degree
  • Certification: Certified Associate Project Manager (CAPM).  I don’t have my PMP yet.

 

Qualifications:

  • Possesses basic understanding of project methodology
  • 1 – 3 years experience in project administration or coordination
  • Excellent understanding of Microsoft Project or other Project Tools
  • Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
  • Strong presentation skills
  • Ability to take initiative and manage multiple tasks

 

Please feel free to forward this email on to any of your friends or relatives, but please do not send it on to any companies.  If you find a job lead that looks to be a good match, please email it to ben.burbank@gmail.com.  I can also be reached at (817) 368-6733.

 

If I can do anything to return the favor, please let me know!

 

With love!

 

Ben

 

Effective project managers don't solve problems, they prevent them.

Ben Burbank
IT Project Manager
ben.burbank@gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/benburbank


phone: (817) 473-3993
mobile: (817) 368-6733
fax: (817) 473-3993

 

 

Want a signature like this?

 

No comments: