Meet the Burbanks

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

9th Anniversary



Nine years ago today, I made the smartest decision of my life. I married a wonderful man. Not only is he handsome, he has passed on his good looks genes to my beautiful boys who look just like him. He is funny, smart, sensitive, and loving. I couldn't have asked for a better man.

This morning, he packed the kids lunches, backpacks, and helped them get dressed. He dropped Devin off at school in the rain for me. He is the worlds best dad! I love him more than I can say.
It is not easy to be with a woman whose every waking thought is centered around diapers, wipes, snacks, homework, and nursing. Then, trying to get that woman on her own for an anniversary trip can be even more frustrating. Every four hours I have to nurse Wesley. That is not much time to get me out of Mom mode. I will be nursing Wesley for another three months, so we are planning to do something more exciting then, but we will be going on a date this weekend to celebrate.

Love you Honey! Here's to nine years together, and many more to follow.

No comments: