For the last year or so, little Layne has be very excited about all things with wheels. When we go anywhere in the car, he will shout periodically, "That's a van!" "That's a tractor!" "That's a firetruck!" It is cute, but can be wearing after a while. The other day in the car, we passed a firetruck and Layne responded, "Look! That's a firetruck!" Devin, in his most patronizing adult voice, said, "Yes Layne, that's a firetruck. When you get bigger, you get used to it. There are cars and trucks and vans and firetrucks and you just get used to it." It was so funny!
The Curse of the Fig Tree
7 years ago




3 comments:
That really is funny! It's crazy how they can sound so grown-up sometimes.
I'm glad Wesley is doing better. Lynette and Rachel are sick now. We thought we would end up in the ER a couple of nights with Lynette, but the nebulizer treatments finally worked, (that and prayer)!
I'm so sorry! I'm so glad that Lynette didn't have to go to the hospital. Tell her and Rachel to get feeling better.
Post a Comment