
Last week we celebrated Ben's new job. I was so exhausted after making the cake that I asked him to bring dinner home. He brought home some Chinese food, so that was fun.
If you look closely, you can see my pregnant belly.
We had a slice of the cake afterward. I had him take some pictures so we could post them.

Devin and Layne didn't think much of the food and they spent most of the celebration running around playing Star Wars, but it was a nice time for Ben and me.








4 comments:
the cake looks so yummy! I love the prego pics :) I noticed in the one pic of you sitting at the table that your legs were crossed, that is great. When I have been pregnant that is something I can never do!
Wow! I've been so busy with my own life I haven't had a chance to check your blog for awhile. And so much has been happening! All of it good! I'm so excited for you!
What are you doing for Thanksgiving?
YAY!!! That cake looks delicous! You are amazing at making cakes! Don't forget to post pics of Devin and Layne on Halloween! (before they leave the house or something)
~Lynette Dalley
We were just invited by some friends here in our new ward for Thanksgiving. We need to get together with you though. When do you think you might be down this way?
Post a Comment