Meet the Burbanks

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Halloween Costumes





I was originally going to try and sew some Jedi costumes for the boys, but time has just gotten away from me and the third trimester is hitting, so I am getting so tired. Anyway, I just didn't feel like I could get them done without a lot of unnecessary stress, so we bought some costumes instead. The boys were beside themselves at the Star Wars section of the Halloween store. Unfortunately, they didn't have any costumes their size. We ended up getting bigger ones, but I figure that will be a good thing. As they grow they will still be able to wear them. I hope they last a while.

2 comments:

Laura said...

So Cute! Maybe your Jedi knights can come rescue my princess!

Anonymous said...

awesome costumes! Seth is also going to be luke skywalker. his lightsaber is red. i still have to make his jedi robe....halloweens getting closer.
seth loved watching the videos