Meet the Burbanks

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ultrasound



Sorry it has been forever since I have posted. I am doing the single mom thing. For the past four weeks, Ben has been home only on weekends, so I have been busy taking care of the boys by myself. Fortunately, my good friend Shawnie watched them for me so I could get my 20 week ultrasound today. Ben wasn't able to come because he is in Florida right now. I had the Nurse that did the sonogram write the gender of the baby on a peice of paper so we can find out together. The sealed envelope is sitting in my room right now. It is a good thing it is sealed. Ben will be back tomorrow night around 8:00, so we will open the envelope then.

Anyway, these were some of the pictures from the ultrasound. I thought the position of the baby was interesting. It seems this little one likes to be curled up tightly. In the bottom picture you can see the little foot is nearly touching the forehead. I especially liked the picture of the little feet!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love little baby feet :) Are you guys hoping for a girl? You better make a post about your baby boy or girl :) Can't wait to hear about it!

Bridgette said...

I'll post the gender as soon as I know what it is.

LaDawn said...

I can't wait to hear!

I did the single mom thing quite a bit when my kids were younger. I don't envy you! I like it much better now that Craig doesn't travel as much.

LaDawn