Meet the Burbanks

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Millie

The Seven Brides for Seven Brother's character is getting to feel like a kindred spirit. Yep, we are having another boy! That makes four boys and only one girl (me). I don't know what we will do when they are all teenagers and eating ten bowls of cereal every morning. On the other hand, I shouldn't have to mow the lawn for several years. I guess you take the good (no girly hormone swells) with the bad (poor shopping partners). Overall, I couldn't be happier that we are welcoming another little man into our family.

I stayed up late last night obsessing over little boy names. This is my list, feel free to express an opinion . . .

Wesley
Hayden
Curtis
Hadley

Middle names:

Alan
James
Dallin

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun to have another boy :) Maybe next time it will be a girl :) Hope your pregnancy continues to go well for you!

LaDawn said...

Boys! Boys! Boys! Just think how wonderful father/son campouts will be! And you'll be home ALL ALONE!!! :-)
For now, just hide the matches and knives, and any other sword-like and gun-like items!

LaDawn

Morgen said...

well, having a Hadley myself..you can guess which name I like:) then we would both have a Hadley and a Devin:)
congrats!! think of what good friends they will be....when they are adults:)

Shawnie said...

Bridgette, I was so busy at church that I didn't get a chance to ask, so I'm glad you had it on your blog! Congratulations. I've had both, and I can't say that one is better than another. I figure whatever we are given is what is right for us.

LaDawn said...

I'll shop with you!


~Lynette

Bridgette said...

Sounds fun Lynette!

Joan Burbank said...

We boys got a slow start but it looks we're catch'n up...and there is a lot of catch'n to do.

Hayden or Wesley, or Wesley or Hayden, with an unbiased grandfather middle name would be great.

Did we mention we liked Hayden or Wesley?

Joan Burbank said...

That last message was from grandpa. I didn't want any confusion on the issue sense Joan's name came up and it was my comments. Of course I asked permission first.

Anyway the Joan's name kinda looked (different) when the "we boys..." comment was posted.

Bridgette said...

I was a little confused. :) Thanks for the clarification!

Beth said...

I love the name Wesley. And we thought about using Allen (spelled differently) as a middle name for Scott.

Beth