Meet the Burbanks

Saturday, July 11, 2009

My Layne


I know every Mom is proud of her kids, but I just have to brag on mine once a year when it's their birthday. Layne is the light of my world. He is my baby, even though he just turned three. His smile is what I wake up for in the morning. What I love most about Layne is that he is a little cuddle bug. He loves to sit in my lap and stroke my arm or leg. He gives out lots of hugs and kisses. He loves his brother Devin and can't wait to wake him up in the morning.

As he has grown through the last three years, he has looked like different family members. When he was a baby, I thought he looked just like Ben. When he was two, I thought he looked a lot like I did when I was his age. Now I am seeing some of J.R. in him. Mostly though, he is just Layne, and that is just how I like him!


No comments: