Meet the Burbanks

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Playset Finished



I thought I would post some pictures of the playset completed.  It doesn't have swings yet, but we are hoping to add those within the next year.

It has a big 30 square foot deck.  We are thinking it will be fun for the boys to have picnics and sleep-outs.

The slide is really fast and the boys love it.  We are planning to stain the wood in about six months, after the pressure-treated pine has fully dried.

The sandbox has also been a big hit.  I am so happy that the boys have some fun things to do outside now.

2 comments:

Shelley Gee said...

Talk about IMPRESSIVE!!!! To be honest, I still have a hard time with leggo's and a picture. I bet your boy's have a blast out there!

Anonymous said...

it looks really nice & it's great that they have some shade while playing in the sandbox!