
Ever since we moved into this house, I have been wanting to get the boys a playset. I have researched which one would be best, looking at used sets, build-it-yourself kits, and plans. We decided to go with some plans at Jack's Backyard. It was somewhat of a risk because I couldn't see the plans before I bought them. For $21, we couldn't have gotten a better deal. The plans for this fort and tower are very simple and detailed. Even I could build it! Then, we got the lumber, roof tarp, and slide at Home Depot.
Here are some pictures of our huge piles of lumber. We have cut all the pieces, but still have to rout the edges to make them round and smooth. Devin loves to help his Daddy with the project. Every morning he asks me if Daddy is home so he can go and help him build the playset. In the pictures above, he is holding the air hose and blowing away the sawdust from the drill.




2 comments:
It will be so fun for the boys when it is finished. How old are Devin & Layne now?
Devin will be four on March 15th. Yikes! Layne will be three in July.
Post a Comment