Meet the Burbanks

Monday, March 29, 2010

Scriptures for Kids

Is it just me, or do you ever find yourself out of ideas for sacrament meetings, conference, and F.H.E. with kids? If so, you might want to check out this website.


I found a conference packet on here that I am going to use for Devin and Layne. I think it will really help them get more out of it.

3 comments:

scriptures4kids said...

Bridgette,

Thanks for posting about Scriptures 4 Kids. I hope your kids enjoyed the Conference Packets. I also hope that they have taken the online scriptures for a spin and tried to do some nightly scripture reading on them.

If you are not a fan on facebook yet...please become one at http://facebook.scriptures4kis.com

Have a great day!

Angela Roberts
Scriptures4kids.com

Bridgette said...

No problem! My oldest especially liked the conference bingo.

Angela said...

Thats great! Hopefully we will do an even better job for next conference! I have a Sacrament Meeting packet coming out in a few weeks so be sure to check back for it!

Angela