Just in case you weren't sick of looking at pictures of our newest Texas Terror, I am posting a few more. I dressed him up in the same little sleeper sack and hat that I took pictures of Layne in when he was two months old. I decided to put him in the same swing too thinking that maybe I could determine just how much similarity there is between him and Layne.
I think they look a lot alike; definitely brothers. On the other hand, Wesley's eyes are closer together than Layne's are. Layne's eyes are more large and round where Wesley's are almond shaped. I think Layne's eyes might also be deeper set. Layne has more space between his nose and his eyes, making his cheeks more prominent. Wesley's nose is closer to his eyes, making his chin more defined.
I plan to take pictures of Wesley wearing some of the same clothes as Devin did and have another comparison post. Let me know what you think. (If you care. If you don't, I won't be offended :)





No comments:
Post a Comment