Meet the Burbanks

Monday, January 4, 2010

Birth Announcements Etc.






We decided to make our own birth announcements using digital scrapbooking. Here are a few that I made along with some other scrapbook pages. I was wondering, I haven't sent out birth announcements with my other kids, does anyone know if it is typical in Mormon culture to put the date of the blessing too?

3 comments:

Laura said...

I have never recieved an announcement with the blessing date on it but I think it's a good idea. It would save you trying to let everyone know some other way.
By the way, the announements are adorable! You look great little Wesley is so cute.

LaDawn said...

I can't wait to see Wesley, he looks SOOOO cute!
That's some great digital scrapbooking!




~Lynette

LaDawn said...

These are fantastic announcements!
I really ought to try digital scrapbooking; I have found absolutely zero time to do my paper scrapbooking this past year.

Hope to see you soon!