For those that have visited the Corner Garden, you know that I have started beading again. Devin loves my beads and is always wanting to touch them and string them. I decided to get him some beads of his own. He really enjoyed stringing these wood beads on hemp and black cord. Finally, he finished one and he asked me to tie it off for him. I didn't help him at all, and the color distribution is quite nice. Even the sizes of the beads work. I think he is a natural.
The Curse of the Fig Tree
7 years ago




2 comments:
Wow! Tell him he's got a buyer! Email me your address and I'll send him some $. It'll be fun! And besides, I really like it!
I'm glad you like it! I asked him if he wanted to sell his necklace and he said, "No. I make another one first."
Post a Comment