Meet the Burbanks

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Not Enough Cereal

Last week, I took Devin grocery shopping. Albertsons was having a 50% off sale on most of their cereal, so I decided to stock up. Devin picked out the cereals and we stuffed 18 boxes into our cart. I was actually worried we wouldn't have enough room for all of our groceries as well as all the cereal. As we walked through the store, Devin would randomly point at passing customers and announce, "She doesn't have enough cereal in her cart!" Compared to us, no one would have enough cereal in their cart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, that's a lot of cereal :) gotta stock up while you can!

Jenny said...

Hey!! Your blog is cute! Don't you love having 2 boys? I wouldn't have it any other way... I know, my mom is gorgeous huh? Thanks for commenting on my facebook pic!