Meet the Burbanks

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Devin and the Sky

Last night we were driving home from the church and as we pulled into the driveway, Devin pointed at the sky and said, "There is the Holy Ghost!" Ben and I looked at eachother in surprise. Ben noticed that Devin was pointing at the moon. He said, "That's the moon, son." Devin said, "He followed us in the car." I assume he must have been watching the moon as we were traveling and thought it must have been following us. Why he thought it was the Holy Ghost is a mystery.

Also, I was on Facebook yesterday and I found an old friend of mine named Jeff Brown. I was looking at pictures of him when Devin pointed to the computer and announced, "I love that man!" He repeated it a few times. Sometimes they really surprise you with what they come out with.

1 comment:

jess and seth said...

What a cute story! And what BEAUTIFUL children you have! You look great, Bridgette!