Meet the Burbanks

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Layne's Days of the Week


Layne is doing so well in school. I am so amazed at how much progress he has made in such a short time. He is the love of my life! The sweetest kid in the whole world! I am so glad that he is making such a positive start in his school career. I tell him every day that he is a powerful boy and that he can do anything, that he is smart, and that I love him. A few months ago, I didn't really believe all those things. I thank my Heavenly Father for the help that I have found for Layne and for me that has made all the difference in the world.

**He is working on using his soft voice. It seems in this video that he is practicing his loud and soft voices. Word to the wise, turn down the volume a bit!

No comments: